Movere stands apart by providing customers a unique blend of objective and subjective insight into an organization. From the beginning deployment, Movere is simple and easy to start scanning, discovery can take mere hours, customers get immediate access to over 1,000 data points and can find Business Insight from day 1. Here are the 11 things that make Movere stand apart from the rest.
1. Movere can be deployed AND collect up to 100% of data WITHIN ONE DAY
Seriously, Movere can scan 800 to 1,000 servers per HOUR. So even an environment with 10,000 or 20,000 servers in it will be scanned and processed in under 24 hours.
2. Movere is not installed onto a machine
Not only is it just a simple download, but it’s incredibly lightweight. You start with a 20mb console download – there’s no installation. Just double click and start.
3. SOC 2 Certification (January 2018)
Unified Logic went through the critical, time consuming process of becoming SOC 2 certified to give our customers the peace of mind that their data is scanned and processed in the highest confidence.
4. Scans are comprehensive and self-discovering. Scheduled scans for continual real-time information
Movere scans across the globe and across locations to bring your data into a single repository. All of the information for over 1,000 data points lives in a single, consolidated, unbiased location. You can use your own lens to focus on the information that matters most.
5. Movere can suggest optimized Azure and AWS sizing and storage plans with ARC (Actual Resource Consumption)
We’re just as comfortable in tracking and understanding actual resource consumption (ARC) in on-premise environments as in the cloud, allowing you to financially and structurally optimize your environment for today’s planning and tomorrow’s transformation.
6. Movere can provide ROI for cloud migration plans within DAYS
Prior to your commitment to a new cloud or hybrid footprint, we even offer recommendations on sizing designed to maintain system performance without risk of over-provisioning.
7. Movere can find over subscribed license counts, over-allocated resources, and save money
ARC (Actual Resource Consumption) data provides actual insight into where resources are allocated and how much is actually being used. See how your systems operate and find out areas that can be optimized for the most cost-effective IT environment setup.
8. Movere can help illuminate cybersecurity risks such as unauthorized users, systems that were undiscovered, passwords that don’t expire, and more
Our proprietary technology gives deep insights into the actual architecture of your systems and data, which can daylight systems that may not have been cataloged by previous inventory exercises.
9. Data Tagging, tag specific user/device groups to get personalized views
Unlike any other tool, Movere allows you to group your users, machines, and devices in ways that make sense for how your organization is actually built. You are no longer subject to arcane naming conventions as you identify the patterns that define your business.
10. Cloud optimization while still on-prem OR in the cloud
Because Movere looks at the actual configuration of an environment, customers have the ability to see how their systems can be optimized in their current state. This eliminates the concept of “lift and shift” and transitions organizations to the model of optimizing before moving to the cloud.
11. Scan Linux AND Windows devices
Movere isn’t limited by OS. Scan across all of your devices.
12. BONUS! Container sizing is coming!
Movere will soon be able to provide insight into sizing for containers, the newest way to continually optimize your IT environment.